Pure & Natural Childbirth Essentials... Because Your Family Deserves A Healthy Start
Looking for that perfect baby shower gift that is sure to WOW the expecting parents, friends, and family?
Well, look no further!
Although your thoughtfullness is always appreciated, some baby shower gifts may find their way back to the store or could be re-gifted. Here are some tips that will help you find a great gift that will be useful for the expecting family, will stand-out from the rest, and will make your gift buying experience that much easier.
1. Be sure to check with the expecting parents or baby shower coordinator to see if a baby registry was set up. If so, this can make your gift buying experience a snap. For a large baby shower, try a unique gift that either you found useful or another parent suggested as a great gift.
2. Purchase gifts that can easily be returned if needed. Many times multiples of the same gift are purchased and a gift receipt will help ease the return experience for the expecting couple. This is where purchasing a unique baby shower gift can be helpful and exciting for the parents-to-be.
3. A gift certificate can be a great gift. You can even combine different types of gift certificates. How about a restuarant gift certificate that the new family can use after returning home from the hospital. Who wants to cook right after giving birth? Or combine a gift certificate with other items to create your own unique baby gift bag. How about a tote labor bag as the gift bag, an organic and stylish hospital gown or even a Do Not Disturb / Breastfeeding door hanger?
4. Consider chipping in with someone else to get a gift that may be more expensive.
5. Looking to stand out and give the entire family a healthy start? Well, My Pure Delivery has you covered with an array of gifts for mama, baby, dad, and labor coach.
Great Gift Ideas:
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST